Thứ Hai, 28 tháng 9, 2015

Sweet Mikey


Michael
    over is hard, but it must be
----
    life eh?
    kinda shitty n fun
Ly
    Yeah, we are here to enjoy life

Michael
    just do what u do

Ly
    So i think the best way for me, is finding someone with mutual willing

Michael
    but make sure u learn along the way

Ly
    And sharing good n bad moments with him



Michael
    woman, ur missing the point
    just do ur own thing n see what happens
     forget "relationships"
     it'll come if it will

Ly
    I dont have one, and actually im not finding
    Just tired

Michael
    well, every individual has to decide that
    sorry, but too many girls, especially viet girls define their existance through bf
   just do ur thing
    it'll work out
     i only say that cos ur not old fat n ugly
    those ppl r fucked

Ly
   Those ppl? :)))

Michael
    get serious girl
     ur not in a bad spot
     plenty of guys would like u
   
Ly
     I know. Im not stupid, just too emotional
     I should start doing gym
     I can swim 400 meters



Michael
     well, sucks to be female
     wow

Ly
     As a result of my swimming class
     I told you bf

Michael
     does it make u feel bad that i can swim 2km
     ?
   
Ly
     Yeah! Go to hell, Mike!

Michael
  400m is damn good
  for a non australian
   

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét