Thứ Năm, 10 tháng 9, 2015

2015.09.10

1…and let’s not forget that women still make less money than men… while it costing more just to exist as a woman.

2. I'm thinking if I really want a diamond ring, I should buy myself one, which I really like, is better than those ugly rings showed in some jewel shops. I honestly never saw any beautiful ones from my friends' but from some foreigners'. Theirs could be silver, gold, white gold with some unique stones and designs and absolutely looked special, particularly for them. And I love them, the way they looked on their owners' fingers.

3. About rings...
Hmmm... maybe wedding rings are not that important to VNese couples, I meant only the way they looked. Like my friend once said "W-rings can't be sold again...."

 4. I thought that it was gone for good. But it was back, this morning, and is strong.
The pain I had 7 months ago was back.
The pain on the chest, caused by being broken-hearted.
I am hurt.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét