I hate smoking but I like that taste on his lips.
I like the way he never lets me wait, not any minutes...
I like the way he touches my hand... the way he talks...
I like the way he shows... to be great, to be bigger, to be cool... with me.
I like the way he smiles, his eyes nearly disappear when he eats something good.
I like the way he hugs me from the back, the way he said "she's my gf".
I like the way he swings me around, the way he kisses.
I like the way he plays the drum, the way he sings...
Even he is one of the worst singer in the world...
I like the way he was shy, talking about his feelings to me,
the way we seem like 2 high school fools.
His eyes, his smiles, his smell, his taste, his memory, his love...
And over these all,
I like him the most.
:">
I like the way he never lets me wait, not any minutes...
I like the way he touches my hand... the way he talks...
I like the way he shows... to be great, to be bigger, to be cool... with me.
I like the way he smiles, his eyes nearly disappear when he eats something good.
I like the way he hugs me from the back, the way he said "she's my gf".
I like the way he swings me around, the way he kisses.
I like the way he plays the drum, the way he sings...
Even he is one of the worst singer in the world...
I like the way he was shy, talking about his feelings to me,
the way we seem like 2 high school fools.
His eyes, his smiles, his smell, his taste, his memory, his love...
And over these all,
I like him the most.
:">
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét