Thứ Bảy, 7 tháng 4, 2012

Everyday I miss you

We meet each other everyday...
And I still miss him everyday...
He texts me before going to bed "I miss you"...
.
.
.
I think, I think...
Why?
I never miss anyone this much...
The missing feelings hurt me...
I find difficult to breath...
.
.
.
He nearly lost my ring.
Everybody said:" Forget that ring" and they had help him to find it...and gave up...
He still tried to find... and found it...
How could I say...
I said nothing cause I do not like that ring as much as I like him...
So it doesn't matter.
I understand deeply what my mom told me "when the one you love lose things, it doesn't matter much. Cause the most important thing is that one, not things"
I love the way he touch my hands...
It seems normal... and normal is the precious word to me...
We are normal couples... do normal things... and like each other.
So, that's enough.
I am fulfilled enough with his love.
We are friends...

1 nhận xét: