"It's not I am laughing at you. I am laughing with you"
"I had a dream last night that my old passport was hold by a yellow balloon and it flight away..."
"at 16 yrs old, such a big disappointment to know that we can't walk on the clouds. Just get wet...."
"Peter Pan, I love Peter Pan..."
"When you look at the shapes of the clouds and told the others about that. But they cannot get your point..."
...
"I had a dream last night that my old passport was hold by a yellow balloon and it flight away..."
"at 16 yrs old, such a big disappointment to know that we can't walk on the clouds. Just get wet...."
"Peter Pan, I love Peter Pan..."
"When you look at the shapes of the clouds and told the others about that. But they cannot get your point..."
...
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét