And that's how we ended our love story.
- Does Duy still want to make you together with his friends?
- I know how you are at bar. You just dance with everyone. I know how they go ahead to you, then follow you - But I came to you, I came directly to you and you said "Go dance with those boy!
- I know how a man look a woman he loves - Because there are many men looked at you like that? Did Claudio look at you that way?
- You are loud, complicated, clumsy and stubborn. But that's why I love you - You aggressive, loud, moody German
- You are very demanding, Ly. You asked me to take actions. And I like that
- Do you wanna have something to drink? - Why? What? What do you want to do with that? - Relax, I just wanna be nice
- Its amazing how she can hit everything - I heard that!!!!!!!
- You are too strict on yourself, Ly
- I love you. Today was so good. I wanna wake up with you, do things with you, talk to you, go to bed with you and wake up again with you and do the same everyday. Everything is perfect now. There are so many places I wanna go with you, many things I wanna eat with you, but we do not have time.
- You laugh like an uncle and snore like a man
- You always react, and come back.
- I thought you might come to me, so I opened my eyes twice to check. Then the only time I thought it was ok, you came and destroyed my peaceful time
- YOU! YOU!
- Phil, I have an idea, do you wanna hear? - NO - I say it anyway!!!
- I am a diamond in my village
- Did I cross the line, did I talk too much? - Nobody can tell you to stop talking. I can't do that, so nobody is allowed. You can say whatever you think
- Is there anybody in the family has his head size? - No, he must have that from his dad (the way he looked at me is exactly the same the way his dad looked at his mother)
- I though you would slap me, or cry.... - I appreciated that you were honest to me
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét