Thứ Ba, 9 tháng 6, 2015

2015.06.09

When someone knew you for such a long time and is always careful with you to avoid misunderstanding, which could lead to the case making you be pissed off and become crazy.
You found out that you could be a monster in their eyes.

"It was your fault"
"I beg you"

People could do something inappropriate toward a person they love. Not because they do not love their partners but they do not trust them. Hence, they thought that they would not be treated appropriately, honestly, and kindly.
Life is a bitch.
Cause even if I do not trust my partner. I would not do that kind of revenge. It hurts my ego, collapses my trust system, ruins myself and is totally not worth. I love myself enough to not want to harm my soul by those stupid behaviours.
Just because someone is a jerk to you, doesn't mean that you should become a bitch in return. 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét