Tears dropped.
I might be the only girl in the world, crying for what my ex-bf did (which was inappropriate) toward his ex-x-gf.
I left the conversation in the middle, then cried.
"I do not understand, how could you do that to the woman you loved? I feel bad because you are the only man I trust so far. And now, my trust seems like a joke."
I cried for the negative side of the human being...
I might be the only girl in the world, crying for what my ex-bf did (which was inappropriate) toward his ex-x-gf.
I left the conversation in the middle, then cried.
"I do not understand, how could you do that to the woman you loved? I feel bad because you are the only man I trust so far. And now, my trust seems like a joke."
I cried for the negative side of the human being...
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét