I made a mistake.
I take the responsibility.
Done with those shit.
I have someone that I love him so much.
Especially when something likes this happens. It is more than great to have someone can make you smile, and feel well, from your heart.
The simple natural bright light coming from inside warms up your body and your mind.
Things will be hard, the way will be long.
And I will be just alright.
Love is not a ding-la-ding moment.
It's a growing tree.
The resonable amount of love and air and water and earth can grow a tree.
Our tree is young, keeps growing bigger and stronger....
The moment when I heard him talked via phone: "Honey, it's alright.
I felt totally "ALRIGHT".
It's not the end of the world.
It's an experience for me.
So, I am ready for the storm.
I take the responsibility.
Done with those shit.
I have someone that I love him so much.
Especially when something likes this happens. It is more than great to have someone can make you smile, and feel well, from your heart.
The simple natural bright light coming from inside warms up your body and your mind.
Things will be hard, the way will be long.
And I will be just alright.
Love is not a ding-la-ding moment.
It's a growing tree.
The resonable amount of love and air and water and earth can grow a tree.
Our tree is young, keeps growing bigger and stronger....
The moment when I heard him talked via phone: "Honey, it's alright.
I felt totally "ALRIGHT".
It's not the end of the world.
It's an experience for me.
So, I am ready for the storm.
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét