Thứ Sáu, 20 tháng 7, 2012

The linger feelings

They come and go.
My feelings for him.
I re-read all the sms from him.
Oh, that was how we used to be???
I care for you as much as you care for me?

I miss his eyes ... on me...
The eyes revealed something he could not say out loud.
That night when we were together.
Being hold in his arms, and listening to what he said.
We were running on the street... I was on his back...
That nigh when he was hold in my arms.
That night when the tears dropped like rain...
I listened.
He listened.
We listened to each other.
Why it seems too far away... being blur in my memory like it never happened?
Why you are so far from me.
Even when you were within my reach.
.
.
.
I miss you.
I miss us.
I do miss all the things we have been through...
It hurts.
Does it hurt you?

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét