Thứ Hai, 23 tháng 7, 2012

I am falling for my boyfriend

Because there is nothing else I can do.
It is obviously.
Not because of his face.
Not because of his words.
Because of whatever he does to me.
He took me on the road trip.
He planned to take me to the swimming pool in the midnight cause I love it.
He hugs me whenever I need it without saying any word.
He protects me.
He lifts me up.
I simply cannot resist it.
Cause I am falling in whatever it calls...
I miss him every single moment I am not in the same place with him.

It happens.
Things happen like a chain.

"What if that night you never confess to me? Would we be together?"
"I think we would. Just about when. Not whether or not"
"NormalLY, I am not the kind of girl who said "you don't want to but I want to".
"LY! You are a crazy childish girl. What should I do cause I like you so much!"
"I know..."

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét