Chủ Nhật, 31 tháng 7, 2011

My bad feelings

I get over my bad feelings today.
And I find out that someone came and a bit messed up my life to tell me one thing:
"I need to be loved"
---

C- "Do you believe in god?"
"Yes, I do. I follow Buddism. However, the real god in my opinion is myself"
C- "Tell me something that I can trust you"
"I am a girl" =)))) "J/k, anyway :Your mind is every thing. What you think, you become"
C- "So I can be a god?"
"Yes, you do. I can be whoever you want to be"
C- "So I decide I am Brad Pitt today. Tomorrow? Hmmmm, Johnny Depp, can I"
"Yes you are. You can be whoever you want to be in your world. Btw, I love Johnny Depp. He is damn attractive man" "How about you, B?"
B- "I want to be ...."
"Ryan Gosling, I guess. Remember? the guy you hate in The notebook. Jealous actually "
B "I can?"
"Yes, and I love him so much. I am your fan tonight" =)))))))))))
B- "You are the boss"
....

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét