Thứ Ba, 19 tháng 7, 2011

2011.07.19

The bad thing is I get jealous,
just some pictures.
It is funny and weird.
After a hard working + hanging out around day.
I feel the fire burning inside.
Because of him...
---
Such a long long time P and I do not go walking around the lake.
This morning, we did (poor BS =))) the only day he trusted that I'm always at you-know-where)
Feel the breeze, the sunshine, the people...
We planned to read "Eat, pray, love" together (she got hers, I got mine).
However, finally we talked about her feelings, my feelings.
I am afraid of loving someone.
She is afraid of being unable to love someone.
People have their own  scare...
---

Beer + Laugh + Street fashion are good for setting good mood :x

---

Last but not least: I am a big fan of guys whose own sexy voices ...
Urg....
*blush*blush*
Just met one... Do not expect to know anyone else...
Too dangerous!!! LOLZ!!!
---

 Bonus: My sweet corner on the very old day...

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét