After all this time.
I feel weak.
Just some news from my friends whoes mothers got hurt, I feel weak.
For so many things we cannot control in life.
Everything seems so fragile, so weak, so hard to keep or maintain them in the way that you would like them to be.
I am thinking about my career, about a family I may want to have, about how hard to have love and embrace the people you love and protect them.
We work to survive and to enjoy life or we work to fulfill the holes inside us, which to prove your value in life.
When I look inside his eyes, I see something that I would not dare to break.
Will come a day that the old selfish me destroy everything?
Or we can together find a better solution?
Does that even matter about which status you have? Or something you open and are not be able to close?
I feel weak.
Just some news from my friends whoes mothers got hurt, I feel weak.
For so many things we cannot control in life.
Everything seems so fragile, so weak, so hard to keep or maintain them in the way that you would like them to be.
I am thinking about my career, about a family I may want to have, about how hard to have love and embrace the people you love and protect them.
We work to survive and to enjoy life or we work to fulfill the holes inside us, which to prove your value in life.
When I look inside his eyes, I see something that I would not dare to break.
Will come a day that the old selfish me destroy everything?
Or we can together find a better solution?
Does that even matter about which status you have? Or something you open and are not be able to close?
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét