"When I loved myself enough, I began leaving whatever wasn’t healthy. This meant people, jobs, my own beliefs and habits — anything that kept me small. My judgement called it disloyal. Now I see it as self-loving." —Kim McMillen
Cause you wanted freedom, I gave you freedom.
You want me to love you forever, I love you forever.
But I won't, I won't let you to hold me back... I also move on, also have my freedom, also have someone love me, until the end of time. And it is not you...
Cause you wanted freedom, I gave you freedom.
You want me to love you forever, I love you forever.
But I won't, I won't let you to hold me back... I also move on, also have my freedom, also have someone love me, until the end of time. And it is not you...
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét