I always believe that, deeply inside, you are such a great man.
So potential, so sweet and brave.
Is that true?
When you love someone with all your heart, you trust in them.
I did not regret the friendship I dropped with someones.
How to say, asking me which one I would choose... no doubt I still choose him over them.
The first cracking heart reason...
.
.
.
"To have the desire of punching him on the face"
"No, I don't want to".
"To find a new man after a blink"
"No, I don't want it now".
Time to find the new - me back...
To live brave, wild, and free...
The choice is mine.
So potential, so sweet and brave.
Is that true?
When you love someone with all your heart, you trust in them.
I did not regret the friendship I dropped with someones.
How to say, asking me which one I would choose... no doubt I still choose him over them.
The first cracking heart reason...
.
.
.
"To have the desire of punching him on the face"
"No, I don't want to".
"To find a new man after a blink"
"No, I don't want it now".
Time to find the new - me back...
To live brave, wild, and free...
The choice is mine.
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét