I want to erase his confession to me.
Why he told me about that?
I haven't healed my heart yet.
It still hurts like hell...
What does he expect from me?
What does he want?
.
.
.
I do not want to hurt anyone.
I do not want to hurt my friends.
Cause I know how it feels...
Betrayal and cheating... even it is not.
No one is happy ...
Why he told me about that?
I haven't healed my heart yet.
It still hurts like hell...
What does he expect from me?
What does he want?
.
.
.
I do not want to hurt anyone.
I do not want to hurt my friends.
Cause I know how it feels...
Betrayal and cheating... even it is not.
No one is happy ...
Vụ gì đây??? :|
Trả lờiXóa(hít hít - đánh hơi)
:( chả nói được với ai bạn ạ. Nhưng mình sẽ tự giải quyết.
Trả lờiXóa