The thought of me being able to wake up next to you someday
makes me smile. I would love to wake up to you while you have your arms wrapped
around me, I would love to see your face the moment I open my eyes and to give
you a kiss on the cheeks when you’re still half asleep. I would love to get up
and prepare you breakfast, even though I’m not that well of a cooker. I would
just love to be your first good morning and last goodnight ♥
Perhaps, part of the reason why we hold on to something so
tight for so long, is because we fear that something so great won't happen
twice.
I wanna be whoever you wanna me to be.
But you don't even know who that is...
So, I have no way to go...
My bare hands and feet...
That's all I have.
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét