I made up my mind.
I decided to be back to my normal life.
The life without thinking too much about something/someone I avoid to have.
What is the point?
I am fully aware of that...
Then follow and chase my big dream with more passion.
Rather than floating around, wasting time on things.
I will be alright...then...
I decided to be back to my normal life.
The life without thinking too much about something/someone I avoid to have.
What is the point?
I am fully aware of that...
Then follow and chase my big dream with more passion.
Rather than floating around, wasting time on things.
I will be alright...then...
Are you sure the time you waste for him will be a waste?
Trả lờiXóaI'm not sure for real...
Trả lờiXóaJust met him again this afternoon...
I don't even know what the hell is going on now... inside me...