Thứ Sáu, 28 tháng 10, 2011

My ex-date

Suddenly, I miss C so bad.
I miss his smiles, his eyes, his bad curly hair, his fingers...
The sparkling light when he was looking at me, the butterflies in my stomach, the sweet words...
But I miss my feelings when I am with him the most.
He is in Switzerland now, teaching in the international school, snow, cold... Not Brazil...
He looks good, even better than I remember...
Time flies, my heart still beats that unbelievably fast!
...
What if I had been not the old me but the present me now?
Was everything btw us changed?
Sometimes, laying on my bed, listening to some sad songs I love, I was whispering to myself "Pls set me free, that old feelings are too heavy for me to carry for such a long time. It's a year... Many ppl come and go... Why don't I just kick him out of my mind? I'm too old for overthinking and stuffs like that. They are sucking my blood and my soul.... How can I trust the other again?"
My life, I choose it. Embrace it myself...
So, Let's be wild and free as I am...

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét