Out of sight, out of mind.
It is time for me to move on, isn't it?
To think seriously about today rather than yesterday and tomorrow.
To stop putting my hope in someone not here.
To be more realistic...
I am tired...
of caring too much...
I am looking for you in every men I met...
It is not healthy...
I want to smoke and drink...
I want to quit...
Silly me. There is something new that I am trying to catch...
Pls, if you want to quit, just be honest to me...
I hate lies, however beautiful they are...
It is time for me to move on, isn't it?
To think seriously about today rather than yesterday and tomorrow.
To stop putting my hope in someone not here.
To be more realistic...
I am tired...
of caring too much...
I am looking for you in every men I met...
It is not healthy...
I want to smoke and drink...
I want to quit...
Silly me. There is something new that I am trying to catch...
Pls, if you want to quit, just be honest to me...
I hate lies, however beautiful they are...
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét